You'll never forget your first glimpse of spectacular Stonehenge, its monolithic rocks rising up against on Salisbury Plain. Theories abound about the mysterious rock formation. Was it intended as a religious temple? An astronomical clock? A Bronze Age burial ground? Make up your own mind as you explore the unique landmark that has had the world stumped for 5,000 years.
Restaurants near Stonehenge
- 126.93 mi4 North Parade Passage, Bath BA1 1 United Kingdom26.93 mi from Stonehenge9 reviews
I could live on tea, scones and double devonshire cream for probably a good three months before I tired of it. Sally Lunn's is one of the most famous places to indulge in all of the UK, but it's certainly not my favorite. They serve more fluffy buns than dense scones. But the tea room is adorable and there's a ...Popular withHistory
- 226.93 mi2 North Parade Passage, Bath BA1 1 United Kingdom26.93 mi from Stonehenge3 reviews
The place to eat in Bath for vegetariansPopular withVegetarianFoodies
- 326.94 miAbbey Churchyard, Bath BA1 1 United Kingdom26.94 mi from Stonehenge
If you drink your tea here and forget to stick your pinkie fingers out, the quaint village police forcibly arrest you with handcuffs made out of lace doilies and politeness. Plus, when you walk through the door, a few molecules of your soul magically morph with Jane Austen's. Translated: Bath's Pump Room Restaurant is the height of English elegant Victorian ...
- 427.23 mi
- 527.23 mi12 Bartlett Street, Lower Lansdown, Bath, United Kingdom27.23 mi from Stonehenge1 review
Unlike a faceless corporation frequented by the general hoypoloy all honking for muffins and skinny-double-decaff mochafrappachinos, Same Same is a unique, charming and interesting, independently-run, multi-award-winning little bolt-hole with an atmosphere that makes one feel almost as though one is visiting the home of a distant relative one actually likes. It is warm and friendly and blends the rustic with ...
- 627.01 mi
- 726.81 miBath, UK26.81 mi from Stonehenge1 review
Best cannelloni EVERRRRRR
- 826.9 mi
- 927.04 mi
- 1027.09 mi12 Green Street, Bath, Avon BA1 2JZ, United Kingdom27.09 mi from Stonehenge1 review
ath offers a wonderful selection of pubs but few as comfortable as the Old Green Tree, tucked away on a busy side street in the center of the city. Visit this unspoiled 300-year-old building after a sightseeing or shopping spree. In the trio of wood-paneled rooms off its main bar, you will find a good place to recover from your ...
- 1127.03 miBath, United States27.03 mi from Stonehenge1 review
Nothing like a good hot sausage in the middle of the day to make you happy
- 1227.23 mi
- 1327.17 mi28 Barton Street, Bath BA1 1 United Kingdom27.17 mi from Stonehenge1 review
Literally, this is the best burger ever tasted! This traditional English restaurant with a pleasantly corky décor serves a variety of amazing burgers along with vegetarian meals, other light bites, deserts and creative beverages.Popular withVegetarian
- 1426.81 mi
- 1526.92 mi798 Washington Street, Bath, ME26.92 mi from Stonehenge1 reviewPopular withLuxuryFoodies
- 1627.12 mi10 Milsom Place, Bath BA1 1BZ, United Kingdom27.12 mi from Stonehenge1 review
This is one of a number of Jamie Oliver restaurants. It promises rustic Italian and that’s what it delivers. The restaurant doesn’t take reservations for groups under 8 people so we just walked there and got a table without waiting on a Monday evening. The place was quite busy with a lot of young people. The decor is what I ...
- 1726.92 mi
- 1826.93 mi
- 1926.87 mi12 Pierrepont Street, Bath BA1 1LA, United Kingdom26.87 mi from Stonehenge1 review
We felt in the mood for curry so asked at our hotel for recommendations for an Indian or Thai restaurant. The hotel staff gave us suggestions but also suggested a Nepalese restaurant, a cuisine we had never tried. We were glad we tried it. While reminiscent of Indian food, the Nepalese cuisine is not spicy hot, just spicy flavourful. The ...