Up to the highest mountain in Vermont, In the winter, the Toll Road becomes a wonderful long coasting cross-country ski trail.
Things to do near Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road for Local Culture
- 14.82 mi4.82 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road2 reviews
Stowe is basically a two-street town with historic churches and hotels sidled up to boutiques and fine dining restaurants. It's worth spending an afternoon to explore on foot. Check out the covered bridge, Shaw's general store and, my favorite, House of Jerky (a boutique jerky store).Popular withLocalHistoryLuxury
- 24.44 mi4.44 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road2 reviews
Perfect Stowe outing for a rainy day: This public exercise center has a competition-sized swimming pool with diving board, a toddler and child swimming pool with water-slide (check open hours), and a complete weight and cardiovascular training circuit, group cycling and group exercise rooms. www.theswimmingholestowe.com Reviews: www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g57415-d943695-Reviews-Swimming_Hole-Stowe_Vermont.htmlPopular withFamilies
- 34.97 mi4.97 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road1 review
Shaw's General Store is a great place to pickup cold weather and outdoor gear. The leather goods are particularly fine. I bought a brown leather belt with "Shaw's" and "made in Vermont" seared onto it that is among the nicest I have ever owned.Popular withHistoryFamiliesLocal
- 410.96 mi10.96 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road38 reviews
The Ben & Jerry's factory tour shows you where all the flavors come from and how they are combined into the wonder that is Ben & Jerry's ice cream. And they give you samples!Popular withFamiliesLocalFoodies
- 59.2 mi9.2 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road5 reviews
Cold Hollow Cider Mill is located in downtown Waterbury. It's an excellent place to pick up many Vermont snacks and souvenirs: cider doughnuts, syrup and lots of jams.Popular withLocalHistoryFamilies
- 610.95 mi10.95 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road2 reviews
Honestly this isnt that big of a tour... but it is fun for the lil ones... my daughters favorite part was the flavor graveyard. So be warned there are sometimes Ice Cream ghosts as some flavors return from the graveyard! While we were just here they had returned a flavor from the graveyard to sell again too. The tour gives ...Popular withLocalFamiliesTrendsters
- 711.11 mi11.11 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road7 reviews
Don't miss The Alchemist Cannery for the best-kept secret this area has to offer. Their "Heady Topper" is maybe one of the finest American style IPAs to ever grace the inside of a can. It's hard to get ... the locals buy up every drop almost as soon as the batch hits the coolers ... get there early or be ...Popular withFoodiesLocalStudents
- 88.37 mi
- 99.92 mi
- 1012.66 mi
- 119.94 mi9.94 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road3 reviews
Sample almost every cheese Cabot makes! Great to include as a stop with Ben & Jerry's, The Alchemist Brewery and Cold Hollow Cider Mill!
- 129.81 mi9.81 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road2 reviews
- 1315.49 mi15.49 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road1 review
Well worth visiting for a day at the spa. This is across the street from the Links Golf Course. There is a workout area, indoor/outdoor pool and lots of pampering.
- 149.81 mi
- 1519.32 mi19.32 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road1 review
Makers of Barr Hill - Gin & Vodka. Derived from Honey, I tried my first sip - it is unique and very good! I first saw them at the Hardwick Farmers Market and later visited their nearby distillery. Very informative, loved the tour and samples! If you fancy yourself a Gin & Tonic - you'll want to mix the best ...
- 1617.6 mi
- 1715.74 mi15.74 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road1 review
Executive course close to the lake house.
- 188.94 mi8.94 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road1 review
And another one in Morrisville -- wow!
- 1931.31 mi31.31 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road4 reviews
Magical and funny, offering food for thought along with bread and aioli, this venerable company's summer pageant is a don't missPopular withSpiritualStudentsLocal
- 2025.67 mi25.67 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road5 reviews
awesome brewery. in the middle of nowhere and in a small farmhouse. 4 tastings for $5, of some of the greatest beer in the world (also from beeradvocate, not me). bring your own growlers and take some home!!Popular withAdventure