Up to the highest mountain in Vermont, In the winter, the Toll Road becomes a wonderful long coasting cross-country ski trail.
Things to do near Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road for Foodies
- 14.82 miVT4.82 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road1 review
Stowe is basically a two-street town with historic churches and hotels sidled up to boutiques and fine dining restaurants. It's worth spending an afternoon to explore on foot. Check out the covered bridge, Shaw's general store and, my favorite, House of Jerky (a boutique jerky store).Popular with
- 23.93 miStowe, VT, USA3.93 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road2 reviews
The most famous resort town in Vermont, just a 15 minute drive from the house. Country stores, restaurants, the six-mile long recreation path for skiiers, bikers and kids... etc.Popular with
- 34.44 mi75 Weeks Hill Road, Stowe, VT, United States4.44 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road2 reviews
Perfect Stowe outing for a rainy day: This public exercise center has a competition-sized swimming pool with diving board, a toddler and child swimming pool with water-slide (check open hours), and a complete weight and cardiovascular training circuit, group cycling and group exercise rooms. www.theswimmingholestowe.com Reviews: www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g57415-d943695-Reviews-Swimming_Hole-Stowe_Vermont.htmlPopular with
- 410.96 mi1281 Waterbury Stowe Rd, Waterbury, VT10.96 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road37 reviews
We were here on a weekend when there was no ice cream production going on, but we've been to a Blue Bell Ice Cream Factory in the past when production was going on, so I don't think we really missed too much. Parking was crazy here, and lots of people. It took at least 15-20 minutes to get through the ...Popular with
- 58.37 mi
- 611.11 mi35 Crossroad, Waterbury, VT 05676, United States11.11 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road7 reviews
Don't miss The Alchemist Cannery for the best-kept secret this area has to offer. Their "Heady Topper" is maybe one of the finest American style IPAs to ever grace the inside of a can. It's hard to get ... the locals buy up every drop almost as soon as the batch hits the coolers ... get there early or be ...Popular with
- 79.2 mi3600 Waterbury Stowe Rd, Waterbury Center, VT, United States9.2 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road5 reviews
Cold Hollow Cider Mill is located in downtown Waterbury. It's an excellent place to pick up many Vermont snacks and souvenirs: cider doughnuts, syrup and lots of jams.Popular with
- 89.92 miWaterbury-Stowe Rd, Waterbury Center, Vermont 05677, United States9.92 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road8 reviews
Chocolate of all kinds. I had chocolate covered coconut, vanilla and salted caramel. They were all fantastic. They have ice cream, as well as other packaged goods too - try the hot chocolate.
- 912.66 mi
- 109.94 mi2657 Waterbury Stowe Road, Vermont 100, Waterbury, VT, United States9.94 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road3 reviews
Sample almost every cheese Cabot makes! Great to include as a stop with Ben & Jerry's, The Alchemist Brewery and Cold Hollow Cider Mill!
- 119.81 miUgbrooke, Bolton Valley, Vermont9.81 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road2 reviews
- 1219.32 mi46 Buffalo Mountain Commons Drive, Hardwick, VT, United States19.32 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road1 review
Makers of Barr Hill - Gin & Vodka. Derived from Honey, I tried my first sip - it is unique and very good! I first saw them at the Hardwick Farmers Market and later visited their nearby distillery. Very informative, loved the tour and samples! If you fancy yourself a Gin & Tonic - you'll want to mix the best ...
- 1310.95 mi1281 Waterbury Stowe Road, Waterbury, VT10.95 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road2 reviews
Honestly this isnt that big of a tour... but it is fun for the lil ones... my daughters favorite part was the flavor graveyard. So be warned there are sometimes Ice Cream ghosts as some flavors return from the graveyard! While we were just here they had returned a flavor from the graveyard to sell again too. The tour gives ...Popular with
- 1415.49 mi70 Essex Way, Essex Junction, VT, United States15.49 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road1 review
Well worth visiting for a day at the spa. This is across the street from the Links Golf Course. There is a workout area, indoor/outdoor pool and lots of pampering.
- 159.81 mi
- 1611.17 mi
- 1715.74 mi39 Essex Way, Essex Junction, VT, United States15.74 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road1 review
Executive course close to the lake house.
- 1817.61 mi190 Boxwood Street, Williston, VT, United States17.61 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road1 review
Great movie theater with plenty of restaurants within walking distance.
- 198.38 miRock Art Brewery, Morristown, VT 05661, USA8.38 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road1 review
Tell us what you think if you go
- 208.94 mi254 Wilkins St, Morristown, VT, United States8.94 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road1 review
And another one in Morrisville -- wow!