Up to the highest mountain in Vermont, In the winter, the Toll Road becomes a wonderful long coasting cross-country ski trail.
Things to do near Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road for Wellness
- 13.93 miStowe, VT, USA3.93 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road3 reviews
The most famous resort town in Vermont, just a 15 minute drive from the house. Country stores, restaurants, the six-mile long recreation path for skiiers, bikers and kids... etc.Popular withFoodiesFamiliesOutdoor
- 24.82 miVT4.82 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road2 reviews
Stowe is basically a two-street town with historic churches and hotels sidled up to boutiques and fine dining restaurants. It's worth spending an afternoon to explore on foot. Check out the covered bridge, Shaw's general store and, my favorite, House of Jerky (a boutique jerky store).Popular withLocalHistoryLuxury
- 34.44 mi75 Weeks Hill Road, Stowe, VT, United States4.44 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road2 reviews
Perfect Stowe outing for a rainy day: This public exercise center has a competition-sized swimming pool with diving board, a toddler and child swimming pool with water-slide (check open hours), and a complete weight and cardiovascular training circuit, group cycling and group exercise rooms. www.theswimmingholestowe.com Reviews: www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g57415-d943695-Reviews-Swimming_Hole-Stowe_Vermont.htmlPopular withFamilies
- 44.97 mi54 Main Street, Stowe, VT, United States4.97 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road1 review
Shaw's General Store is a great place to pickup cold weather and outdoor gear. The leather goods are particularly fine. I bought a brown leather belt with "Shaw's" and "made in Vermont" seared onto it that is among the nicest I have ever owned.Popular withHistoryFamiliesLocal
- 510.96 mi1281 Waterbury Stowe Rd, Waterbury, VT10.96 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road38 reviews
A great place to go with children and ice-cream lovers.Popular withFamiliesLocalFoodies
- 69.2 mi3600 Waterbury Stowe Rd, Waterbury Center, VT, United States9.2 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road5 reviews
A little touristy but still fun to visit. There is a working cider mill and the fresh cider is delicious. They are also known for cider doughnuts but they were only ok in my opinion (I'm not a big fan of cake doughnuts). Lots of assorted food goodies too.Popular withLocalHistoryFamilies
- 79.92 miWaterbury-Stowe Rd, Waterbury Center, Vermont 05677, United States9.92 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road8 reviews
Chocolate of all kinds. I had chocolate covered coconut, vanilla and salted caramel. They were all fantastic. They have ice cream, as well as other packaged goods too - try the hot chocolate.
- 88.37 mi
- 911.11 mi35 Crossroad, Waterbury, VT 05676, United States11.11 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road7 reviews
always sold out. free tastings, though! their merchandise is expensive, but the cannery is free to take a look around. try the best beer in the world!!! (rated by beer advocate, not me.)Popular withFoodiesLocalStudents
- 1012.66 miCamel's Hump Rd, Waterbury, Vermont12.66 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road4 reviews
This is a challenging day hike that will take you to views worth the trip. You should read up on it and make sure you are prepared for the long day of hiking.Popular withBackpackersOutdoor
- 119.94 mi2657 Waterbury Stowe Road, Vermont 100, Waterbury, VT, United States9.94 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road3 reviews
Sample almost every cheese Cabot makes! Great to include as a stop with Ben & Jerry's, The Alchemist Brewery and Cold Hollow Cider Mill!
- 129.81 miUgbrooke, Bolton Valley, Vermont9.81 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road2 reviews
- 1310.95 mi1281 Waterbury Stowe Road, Waterbury, VT10.95 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road2 reviews
Honestly this isnt that big of a tour... but it is fun for the lil ones... my daughters favorite part was the flavor graveyard. So be warned there are sometimes Ice Cream ghosts as some flavors return from the graveyard! While we were just here they had returned a flavor from the graveyard to sell again too. The tour gives ...Popular withLocalFamiliesTrendsters
- 1415.49 mi70 Essex Way, Essex Junction, VT, United States15.49 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road1 review
Well worth visiting for a day at the spa. This is across the street from the Links Golf Course. There is a workout area, indoor/outdoor pool and lots of pampering.
- 159.81 mi
- 1619.32 mi46 Buffalo Mountain Commons Drive, Hardwick, VT, United States19.32 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road1 review
Makers of Barr Hill - Gin & Vodka. Derived from Honey, I tried my first sip - it is unique and very good! I first saw them at the Hardwick Farmers Market and later visited their nearby distillery. Very informative, loved the tour and samples! If you fancy yourself a Gin & Tonic - you'll want to mix the best ...
- 1717.6 mi
- 188.94 mi254 Wilkins St, Morristown, VT, United States8.94 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road1 review
And another one in Morrisville -- wow!
- 1911.17 mi
- 2015.74 mi39 Essex Way, Essex Junction, VT, United States15.74 mi from Stowe Mountain Gondola Skyride & Toll Road1 review
Executive course close to the lake house.