The most famous resort town in Vermont, just a 15 minute drive from the house. Country stores, restaurants, the six-mile long recreation path for skiiers, bikers and kids... etc.
Restaurants near Stowe
- 218.87 mi35 Crossroad, Waterbury, VT, United States8.87 mi from Stowe1 review
Here's where you get the famous Heady Topper, rated 100/100 by BeerAdvocate.com! OUTSTANDING beer & really good pub food. Close to Ben & Jerry's and part of a great day trip (Ben & Jerry's, Cold Hollow Cider, Cabot Cheese Annex, Lake Champlain Chocolate...). If you like the beer, buy A LOT to take away - it sells out at every ...
- 2218.52 miCape May, NJ 08204, USA18.52 mi from Stowe1 review
Outside decl bar and restuarant. Good food, reasonable price, nice views of water.
- 238.77 mi
- 2419.25 mi1689 U.S. 2, Marshfield, VT, United States19.25 mi from Stowe1 review
Famous desserts since 1975. Open weekends and most weekdays for lunch or snacks or early afternoon coffee with French pastries. A little place with a limited dinner menu on Friday and Saturday nights, pizza and usually another entree. Loved by Pie in the Sky guests!Popular withTrendstersBackpackersFoodies
- 259.61 mi
- 269.66 mi47 N. Main Street, Waterbury, Vermont9.66 mi from Stowe1 review
Maxis is nestled in a boxy red Victorian in downtown Waterbury. What you most notice about the decor are the vines growing along the ceiling and the creaky, homeyness of the place. I enjoyed my food and found the service to be brisk, but efficient.Popular withHistoryFamiliesLocal
- 279.89 mi
- 2829.23 mi161 County Rd, West Glover, VT 0587529.23 mi from Stowe7 reviews
Taste the reason people from all over the world visit. It's some of the best pizza and people watching around the Kingdom with an eclectic mix of locals and travelers. Grab a pizza and a few beers and enjoy the simplicity! Great live music and excellent variety of beers on tap. On the weekends, get there early to score a ...
- 2929.92 mi1 Federal Street, St. Albans, VT, United States29.92 mi from Stowe3 reviews
Owner's favorites!!! Great food, fun atmosphere - make reservations, they are a very popular place for lunch and dinner! Casual atmosphere, family friendly.Popular withFoodiesFamilies
- 3029.97 mi2985 Glover St, Glover, VT 0583929.97 mi from Stowe3 reviews
This could be the smallest diner you've ever been to! Good food and nice people. Breakfast is great. Catch an ice cream at the window on a hot day.
- 3134.05 mi316 Country Club Lane, Barton, VT, United States34.05 mi from Stowe3 reviews
18 holes and a cold beer when you're done! Good food and great views.
- 3229.92 mi
- 3331.86 mi
- 3433.65 mi3098 Barton Orleans Road33.65 mi from Stowe1 review
Get the great food and old time feeling of a real snack bar! Great burgers, fries and onion rings! Eat outside on picnic tables when you can or grab a booth inside. Tip - they have excellent creemee's and milk shakes! Open all summer...