Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- 21899 Mountain Rd, Stowe, VT 0567243 reviews
On our first night staying in a villa at the Trapp Family Lodge no one wanted to cook dinner so we called the front desk and asked for a pizza recommendation and they referred us to Pie-Casso without hesitation. We were delivered surprisingly authentic New York pizza, salad and New England clam chowder.Popular with
- 3333 Trapp Hill Rd, Stowe, Vermont51 review
Cheddar lager soup. It's a worthy goal to keep you going during a five mile snow shoe hike through the Stowe mountains. The Trapp Family Brewery is connected to the Trapp Lodge. The cozy bar and brewery overlooks the surrounding snow-filled fields and forests.Popular with
- 45781 Mountain Rd, Stowe, VT 056724.53 reviews
This is the place for weddings, Golf etc..Popular with
- 5433 Mountain Rd, Stowe, VT 056723.52 reviews
great british food!
- 64969 Mountain Rd, Stowe, VT 0567251 review
A local institution! The matterhorn features a wide and frequently rotated selection of local, imported and craft-brewed beers on tap and in cans/bottles. The food is really top-notch and reasonably priced. Get here early during ski season, because the place gets packed fast!Popular with
- 8434 Edson Hill Rd, Stowe, VT 0567241 review
Ate at the pub, $5.99 burger and brew special. The burger was quite good with VT cheddar and the beer was a local Oktoberfest. The atmosphere was pleasant and service good. Cant beat it for the price!
- 957 Mountain Rd, #B, Stowe, VT 0567241 review
A common stomping ground for locals and skiing/snowboarding visitors, the Stowe Coffee house has that not-a-chain wooden homeyness common to small but fashionable towns like Stowe. From the coffee specials written on the chalkboard to the mountains of scones and muffins, it's a warm respite and all around friendly place.Popular with
- 101746 Mountain Rd, Stowe, VT 0567211 review
Service was slow. Food was cold and greasy!
- 11618 S Main St, #2, Stowe, VT 0567211 review
Staff was not very friendly! I've never heard of charging for coffee refills!
- 121669 Mountain Rd, Stowe, VT 056720
- 13492 Mountain Road, Stowe, VT, United States0
- 1757 Depot St, Stowe, VT 056720