Ate at the pub, $5.99 burger and brew special. The burger was quite good with VT cheddar and the beer was a local Oktoberfest. The atmosphere was pleasant and service good. Cant beat it for the price!
Things to do near Stowehof Inn for Nightlife Lovers
- 12.21 mi5781 Mountain Road, Stowe, VT 05672-48032.21 mi from Stowehof Inn7 reviews
In the summer anyone can ride up the Gondola and enjoy the view and hike around. We frequently bring a picnic lunch up to enjoy after a long or short walk/ hike. The Toll Road, which is a great ski trail during the winter, lets you drive up to close to the top and walk out along the ledges of ...Popular with
- 21.77 miStowe, VT, USA1.77 mi from Stowehof Inn2 reviews
The most famous resort town in Vermont, just a 15 minute drive from the house. Country stores, restaurants, the six-mile long recreation path for skiiers, bikers and kids... etc.Popular with
- 32.24 mi75 Weeks Hill Road, Stowe, VT, United States2.24 mi from Stowehof Inn2 reviews
Perfect Stowe outing for a rainy day: This public exercise center has a competition-sized swimming pool with diving board, a toddler and child swimming pool with water-slide (check open hours), and a complete weight and cardiovascular training circuit, group cycling and group exercise rooms. www.theswimmingholestowe.com Reviews: www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g57415-d943695-Reviews-Swimming_Hole-Stowe_Vermont.htmlPopular with
- 42.65 miVT2.65 mi from Stowehof Inn1 review
Stowe is basically a two-street town with historic churches and hotels sidled up to boutiques and fine dining restaurants. It's worth spending an afternoon to explore on foot. Check out the covered bridge, Shaw's general store and, my favorite, House of Jerky (a boutique jerky store).Popular with
- 518.18 mi501 Blachly Rd, Marshfield, VT, United States18.18 mi from Stowehof Inn1 reviewPopular with
- 69.82 mi1281 Waterbury Stowe Rd, Waterbury, VT9.82 mi from Stowehof Inn37 reviews
B & J tends to be very crowded in the summer. You can try a short cut by buying ice cream and visiting the ice cream flavors "graveyard" and bypassing the lines for the guided tour. Cabot Creamery has a similar tour -- but much less busy. If you go to Cabot you can also visit Stephen Huenek's Dog Chapel.Popular with
- 78.67 miWaterbury-Stowe Rd, Waterbury Center, Vermont 05677, United States8.67 mi from Stowehof Inn8 reviews
Chocolate of all kinds. I had chocolate covered coconut, vanilla and salted caramel. They were all fantastic. They have ice cream, as well as other packaged goods too - try the hot chocolate.
- 87.25 mi
- 910.01 mi35 Crossroad, Waterbury, VT 05676, United States10.01 mi from Stowehof Inn7 reviews
always sold out. free tastings, though! their merchandise is expensive, but the cannery is free to take a look around. try the best beer in the world!!! (rated by beer advocate, not me.)Popular with
- 107.85 mi3600 Waterbury Stowe Rd, Waterbury Center, VT, United States7.85 mi from Stowehof Inn5 reviews
Hands down the best apple cider donuts you'll ever eat! Match that with a cup of hot chocolate or cider and it's awesome! Tons of VT food products and kitchen gadgets. On the busy weekend days, watch the donuts being made before your eyes.Popular with
- 1112.33 mi
- 128.68 mi2657 Waterbury Stowe Road, Vermont 100, Waterbury, VT, United States8.68 mi from Stowehof Inn3 reviews
Sample almost every cheese Cabot makes! Great to include as a stop with Ben & Jerry's, The Alchemist Brewery and Cold Hollow Cider Mill!
- 138.54 miUgbrooke, Bolton Valley, Vermont8.54 mi from Stowehof Inn2 reviews
- 1417.46 mi46 Buffalo Mountain Commons Drive, Hardwick, VT, United States17.46 mi from Stowehof Inn1 review
Makers of Barr Hill - Gin & Vodka. Derived from Honey, I tried my first sip - it is unique and very good! I first saw them at the Hardwick Farmers Market and later visited their nearby distillery. Very informative, loved the tour and samples! If you fancy yourself a Gin & Tonic - you'll want to mix the best ...
- 159.82 mi1281 Waterbury Stowe Road, Waterbury, VT9.82 mi from Stowehof Inn2 reviews
Honestly this isnt that big of a tour... but it is fun for the lil ones... my daughters favorite part was the flavor graveyard. So be warned there are sometimes Ice Cream ghosts as some flavors return from the graveyard! While we were just here they had returned a flavor from the graveyard to sell again too. The tour gives ...Popular with
- 168.54 mi
- 1717.41 mi70 Essex Way, Essex Junction, VT, United States17.41 mi from Stowehof Inn1 review
Well worth visiting for a day at the spa. This is across the street from the Links Golf Course. There is a workout area, indoor/outdoor pool and lots of pampering.
- 1819.99 miSouth Craftsbury Road, Craftsbury, VT, United States19.99 mi from Stowehof Inn1 review
We buy all our produce here. It is AMAZING!!! Their barn burned down a few years ago and the new one is a result of the community support to help them rebuild. It is self serve...weigh it yourself, write your purchase down in the book and make your own change. (You don't see this in the city!) Get there early ...
- 1911.07 mi
- 2017.67 mi39 Essex Way, Essex Junction, VT, United States17.67 mi from Stowehof Inn1 review
Executive course close to the lake house.