Ate at the pub, $5.99 burger and brew special. The burger was quite good with VT cheddar and the beer was a local Oktoberfest. The atmosphere was pleasant and service good. Cant beat it for the price!
Things to do near Stowehof Inn
- 217.94 mi7.94 mi from Stowehof Inn1 review
And another one in Morrisville -- wow!
- 2224.15 mi
- 2330.0 mi30.0 mi from Stowehof Inn4 reviews
Magical and funny, offering food for thought along with bread and aioli, this venerable company's summer pageant is a don't missPopular withSpiritualStudentsDesign
- 2422.64 mi22.64 mi from Stowehof Inn3 reviews
Over 40 miles of groomed trails. Nordic Skiing in winter, hiking, etc.Popular withWellnessFamiliesOutdoor
- 2532.37 mi32.37 mi from Stowehof Inn3 reviews
Lovely, family friendly park at the end of our street. Places to Barbecue beside the lake so bring the picnic! Rents canoes and kayaks with all gear.Kids can walk in the shallows forever, or play on the swings. Smal concession stand (wish they would improve and amplify it's food offerings though) and ample changing facilities.
- 2631.55 mi31.55 mi from Stowehof Inn3 reviews
County Fair is August 14-18 this year.
- 2731.57 mi31.57 mi from Stowehof Inn2 reviews
Farm stand with yummy things by the boys who brought us Parker Pie Pizza. Stop in for homemade breads, vegetables, fruit.
- 2833.2 mi33.2 mi from Stowehof Inn2 reviews
A fun course to walk for 18 holes -
- 2932.15 mi32.15 mi from Stowehof Inn2 reviews
The local supermarket, where you can get all the basics. Open usually 8 to 8, sometimes earlier. (For bigger and better selection, especially with vegetables ( don't know why they don't offer more locally sourced produce!) Shaws in Newport has them.
- 3027.73 mi27.73 mi from Stowehof Inn2 reviews
There's a small public beach with parking across the street. Great views of the entire length of the lake.
- 3120.61 mi20.61 mi from Stowehof Inn1 review
Great Place for adventure nearby
- 3220.64 mi20.64 mi from Stowehof Inn1 review
And Tea House. Not just another flower/plant place. A wonderful little café and beautiful, peaceful grounds with artful archways, places to sit or wander, and chickens roaming. And, naturally, lots of lovely plants/flowers to buy. About 6 miles from Vermont Daylilies. (802) 472-5104
- 3323.12 mi23.12 mi from Stowehof Inn1 review
Vermont’s cheese trail offers roughly 280 miles of sharp cheddar, creamy Gorgonzola, and herby chèvre. Hit the road, and you’ll likely end up near the Cabot Creamery and A. M. Foster Covered Bridge, which spans a ravine in the middle of farmland. It’s a comparative newcomer to these parts, designed in 1988 by resident Richard Spaulding to replicate the 19th-century ...Popular withLocalFoodiesOutdoor
- 3430.39 mi30.39 mi from Stowehof Inn1 review
The BEST donuts and cookies around! Really cool eclectic place filled with local homemade goodies - jams, jellies, cheese, canned items made by Sherri herself! Doug makes cool rustic signs and they sell every gidget and gadget you can imagine. It's a girl's paradise for a quick peak and a cookie. Be sure to pick up your organic eggs here. ...
- 3521.95 mi21.95 mi from Stowehof Inn1 review
(802) 533-2438 - call ahead first. The gardens are at/behind the Lakeview Inn in Greensboro about 6 miles from Perennial Pleasures Nursery & Tea House. This is a great place for Daylily enthusiasts, as well as other flowers. I ordered several daylilies from this company. WOW!!! The clumps are huge . Their assortment of daylilies is outstanding. They also have ...
- 3630.2 mi30.2 mi from Stowehof Inn1 review
Check out this authentic family run VT Country Store. They have a great selection of food, beer, wine and you can get hand cut steaks at the meat counter. Good selection of organic It's all good if you need nuts, bolts, plumbing supplies, work gloves, dog food and a post office - they have it. If you like VT Cheddar ...
- 3722.01 mi22.01 mi from Stowehof Inn1 review
Apples to pick and AWESOME hot cider & cider donuts! Fresh corn too. Have many varieties and you don't have time to pick, they have already bagged & good to go. Tip...When you have done your whole apple thing, head over to the Cabot cheese factory, just 5 mins away.Popular withAdventureVegetarianFamilies
- 3831.23 mi31.23 mi from Stowehof Inn1 review
There are so many things to do here -- more is added every year. Kids and adults love this place.Popular withFamilies
- 3931.1 mi31.1 mi from Stowehof Inn1 review
All state parks should be like this one -- untouched, and near-private. 3 ponds (each one higher than the last). 2nd pond sometimes has Loons in summer. Scenic outlook looks down on the first two ponds. Swimming, hiking, exploring, fishing. Let me know when you want to go and I will show you the hidden entry, the parking at the ...
- 4020.22 mi20.22 mi from Stowehof Inn1 review
Summer concerts (classical), folk fiddling events, Farmer's Market (food, crafts, etc.), and a great country store are all here in this wonderful, popular area