- Business Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Continental Breakfast
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Dry Cleaning
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Local Culture
- 74%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Strater HotelMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3Oct 25, 2013
Upon arriving this remindedme of something out of the Wild West.
It seems to still be that authentic.
If you like frilly,flowery decor with a BnB feel you'll love this place!
I have to say that the restaurant is excellent and I can see why all the locals swear by it.
It is a lot of Meat and Potatos and other comfort foods with good service and a warm atmosphere.
- Strater HotelFirst to ReviewApr 15, 2013
If you are looking for old-time atmosphere look no farther. Everything is authentic (even the slightly slanted and creaky floors) and antiques abound though the mattresses have definitely been updated. Comfortable with a nice breakfast buffet in the morning. Great base for exploring the area located in the middle of downtown to easy walk to restaurants and shopping. RIght by the train tracks so if you are a light sleeper ask to stay in the rooms facing main street. The staff is friendly and very helpful. Prices are reasonable for the area but it is very popular in the winter and summer so book ahead.
Outstanding!750 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Location97% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance94% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Food82% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Bar and Beverages73% loved the hot beverages.