Strozzi Palace Hotel
Member Reviews (1)
- Strozzi Palace HotelMember ofVegetarianLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 5First to ReviewOct 22, 2012
I booked this hotel for its central location, right in the heart of Florence, but now I would suggest it even for the large bedrooms and bathrooms I discovered they have. I arrived by train and I reached it by feet, since it is very close to the train station. It is just a few steps from Ponte Vecchio and Piazza della Signoria and Duomo and ... well, think about a monument in Florence. Then take three steps in the right direction and you will be right in front of that.
Very Good!222 reviews across the web.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room91% thought rooms were spacious.
- Location87% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 71% of guests mentioned it positively.
- Food58% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Hotel Strozzi Palace features a bar/lounge, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include laundry facilities. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. The front desk is open 24 hours a day.
There are 18 guestrooms at Hotel Strozzi Palace. Guestrooms have city or courtyard views. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, jetted tubs, phones, and bidets. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones, in room safes (accommodate laptops), and complimentary dial up Internet access. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, ceiling fans, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request wake up calls.
- There are no room charges for children 6 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.