Studio Cafe

3799 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV

Brent Harmon
    3 Jan 23, 2013

After a hard night of enjoying the sites and sounds of Las Vegas, the Studio Cafe is truly a welcome site. They have, in my opinion, some of the best regular coffee in all of Vegas. My favorite is the french toast, although the pancakes are a close second.

John H.
    2 Sep 14, 2012

Leave this restaurant to serve it's purpose, as a cheap restaurant to gift gamblers their comp meals. That's what I feel this place is anyways. The food is way to expensive for what you pay and it's not good. The service is okay and the presentation is nice, but I wouldn't eat here again unless it is free.

Aaron L
    2 Sep 09, 2012

Meh.

I had to ask for water twice. The second time was when my meal came, and I was still left drinkless. I waited and waited some more, staring at my plate, and finally was given not one, but two glasses of water; as if two late should make up for one on time.

My Ruben was terribly dry. I drenched it with a full mini bottle of dijon, but even that didn't help much. A pickle would have been nice too. For $15, I'd hope to get something that was at least half way decent. I must say I was a bit disappointed, even for cafe standards.

My only tips in coming here would be to keep your expectations low, and don't forget to redeem your Player's Card comp dollars to pay for part or all of your bill.

travel33
    4 Jul 28, 2012

I love having breakfast here. After discovering their corned beef hash, I make a stop here to have breakfast. Their corned beef hash comes with a side of hollandaise sauce which is not common but a great combination. Their hash browns are good too! I've taken a few friends here and they also expressed that the breakfast in general was good.

Studio Cafe is located inside MGM Grand.

12 people visited Studio Cafe