Phone:+65 6808 8888
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 65%Art & Design Lovers
User Reviews (7 Reviews)
- Studio M HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 2Nov 04, 2013
Wonderful hotel, service was amazing. Recommend upgrading to the Club level as the benefits are worth the minor price increase. Breakfast made to order, cocktails and heavy evening appetizers. Great location.
- Studio M HotelOct 25, 2013
Studio M is right along the Singapore River but away from the noise of Clarke Quay. It’s quite new and the rooms have a unique loft set-up with the bed on a raised platform. It feels more like an apartment in New York than a hotel room, but it makes the most of the small space. On the ground level of the room is a work desk and sofa, so it’s perfect if you need to work from the hotel and they don’t charge extra for wifi. You do have to climb up stairs to the bed so it’s not suitable for anyone with limited mobility. The separate bathroom/shower is functional but so small it’s like being in an airplane bathroom. There’s no shortage of restaurants and bars around the hotel, but the hotel’s bar Malted Milk is one of my favorites with live music and beer from dozens of different countries.
- Studio M HotelFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
the room is studio loft style, 2 story with bedroom upstairs, very unique, convenient, and lovely. the service is nice. it's located walking distance from MRT station, about 10 minutes walking, and nearby from Clarke Quay, one of the hippest hangout place in Singapore.
Very Good!2681 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for solo travelers.
- Hotel Building98% said the facilities were very new.
- Location96% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- GroundsClean pool, said 88%.
- Ambiance73% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Service63% said the reception staff was ok.