Sturbridge Gasoline

Schel
    • Local Culture
    • Outdoor Enthusiasts
    4 Nov 11, 2013

Good price on gas. One of the cheapest that I saw in the Sturbridge vicinity. The location was easily accessible which was a huge help to me. Since I am anything but a local to say the least.

The gas was the third lowest price that I saw in the general vacinity with one of the other two not taking credit cards at all and the other was within $.03 per gallon of the cost here.

It was also the nicest with respect to cleanliness from a current perspective; newer pumps, proper canopy, newer storefront, no litter, properly lined parking lot, etc. I was also impressed by the gentleman behind the counter as he was honest, fair, and straightforward.

Pro Tip: AmEx cards work only some of the time. Purportedly there is no rhyme or reason to this!

Lots of sudsy bubbles n buckets to clean those bug catchers up when needed. The pumps do not have autofill pump handles, so I suppose you have to stand there to pump all your gas, however I just may not know how to properly work these pumps... *shrugs* I got the job done and that is what matters the most.

If I was working or living nearby, I would definitely try to come here again as it was a pretty kewl experience.

Recommended for:Budget TravelersFamily TravelersLocal CultureStudents