Restaurants near Su Casa Venice Beach
- 431 Ocean Front Walk, Venice, Los Angeles, CA 90291Distance: 0.0 mi1 reviewHotel Class: 4
This hotel has the most spectacular views of Venice beach, bright beachy decor, it's above an amazing organic restaurant- Figtree Cafe and the owner is possibly The Most Interesting Man...Popular with
- Nearby Restaurants
- 1220 Rose Ave, Venice, CA 90291Ranked #10 overall in Venice restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi
Absolutely fabulous food. Sit in back patio and get wait service, or order from the deli counter. All fresh and fascinating. Great selection of salads. Changing art display.Popular with
- 22 Rose Avenue, Venice, CARanked #21 overall in Venice restaurantsDistance: 0.1 mi
The Venice ale house has a huge selection of beers. This beach front Resturaunt also has phenomenal burgers and sandwiches. One of my favorites is the grilled cheese and tomato...Popular with
- 35 Dudley Ave, Venice, CA 90291Ranked #26 overall in Venice restaurantsDistance: 0.1 mi
location is great(if it wasnt venice) the food is tiny portions, but its haute cuisine. Went here for dineLA. Everything was delicious, from the fresh olive oil for the bread...
- 4205 Ocean Front Walk, Venice, CA 90291Ranked #31 overall in Venice restaurantsDistance: 0.1 mi
The Waterfront Cafe is a landmark in Venice Beach. There is nothing finer than hanging out as the sun is going down (the large Heffeweisens are happy hour pricing pre-sunset)...
- 6429 Ocean Front Walk, Venice, CA 90291Ranked #48 overall in Venice restaurantsDistance: 0.0 mi
Health + taste + beachfront = success! Located right on the famed (and crazy) Venice boardwalk, no meal here can end without a story. Interesting dishes like cornmeal pancakes make...
- 82327 Main St, Santa Monica, CA 90405Ranked #1 overall in Santa Monica restaurantsDistance: 0.8 mi
Very busy and crowded place, but I guess there is a good reason for that. Urth has GREAT coffee and a huge variety of tea. Most of the ingredients in...Popular with
- 91429 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 90291Ranked #1 overall in Venice restaurantsDistance: 0.8 mi
Fantastic for lunch, dinner or a weekend brunch. Chef Travis Lett's masterful cooking is always delicious. Reservations are a must at dinner. Request a table on the patio for the...Popular with