- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!704 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Hotel98% thought it was clean.
- Hotel Building94% loved the terrace.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location91% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Food90% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- PriceGreat price. Appreciated by 81% of guests.
Dining options at Valadier Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, a technology helpdesk, and audio visual equipment. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Rome property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and exhibit space. Wedding services and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include valet parking, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff.
There are 60 guestrooms at Valadier Hotel. Bathrooms feature handheld showerheads. They also offer phones, bidets, and makeup/shaving mirrors. Plasma televisions have premium satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, and electronic/magnetic keys. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.