Suites at Fisherman's Wharf
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Suites at Fisherman's WharfFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
This is a super small, somewhat off-the-beaten-path hotel. Parts I liked: The view. From my 3rd story suite I had a great view of the ocean and it was the same price as the other rooms. I also took advantage of the location to explore the famous parts of the city. My whole family also fit in one room cause we had the queen bed pullout of the sofa.
Parts I didn't like: The elevator -- its old and small and there's only one. Limited parking, too. Other than that, a very enjoyable stay.Recommended for:
Excellent!89 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel95% thought it was clean.
- Location92% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Food92% loved the dining experience.
- Room79% thought rooms were spacious.
- Business Center
- Free Hi Speed Internet