Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Sultanahmet HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 6First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Hotel Sultanahmet is most convenient for its location in old town Istanbul. Its across the street from both Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia. From the roofttop breakfast area each morning, I enjoy the view of the Blue Mosque. The Basilica Cistern is just 200 yrs away around the corner. When I visited it was in September and weather was perfect, not too hot, not too cold. The price I paid for a small room was about 60 euros per night, which includes breakfast. From the front of the hotel, you can walk down the main street all the way down to the Grand Bazaar or take the light rail train which was extremely convenient.
Mediocre40 reviews across the web.
- Room91% said rooms were small.
- Location83% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service81% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food80% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 73% of guests gave positive comments.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is not very nice. 56% negative comments.