SUMAQ Machu Picchu Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- SUMAQ Machu Picchu HotelMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesLuxury Travelers+ 1First to ReviewJul 04, 2012
The best of the lot in Aguas Calientes, the town under Machu Picchu. This is where the train leaves you when you've travelled from Cusco. Comfortable place, pleasantly furnished though with some amusing kitsch touches, like the towels arranged into swans post turndown. The in-house restaurant was better than we'd expected. Be warned, some of the rooms can be on the noisy side, so space permitting, don't be afraid to ask to be moved.
Excellent!261 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Room99% thought the view was good.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location97% thought it was easy to get to the train station.
- Hotel95% thought it was clean.
- Food92% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel Building85% said the facilities were very new.