Sun Island Hotel Kuta
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Nightlife Lovers
- 83%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 83%Adventure Travelers
- 82%Budget Travelers
- 67%Family Travelers
- 51%Business Travelers
- 51%Green Travelers
Member Reviews (5)
- Sun Island Hotel KutaMember ofNightlife LoversOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 5First to ReviewJan 27, 2014
Good hotel,Very good location,Very poliet staff,Can stay here again and again coz of the price and location
Rooms are just ok,
- Sun Island Hotel KutaMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness TravelersGreen Travelers+ 1Jan 03, 2014
If you're looking for a spot in the center of all things happening in Kuta, this is your place. It's ideally located for shopping, dining and general city business. However, it's kind of nightmare otherwise. The pool wraps around the pool, which lacks an ocean view and feels very urban. The hotel itself is quite large and full of families, partying Aussies, and general nonsense. This is not a tropical getaway, but it could be a good spot to getaway to party. I'd probably only come back here if I was chaperoning a group of students on break. All the amenities are here, it's a nice hotel, it just doesn't feel like Bali.
- Sun Island Hotel KutaMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLGBTGreen Travelers+ 1Jan 27, 2014
My worst nightmare. The last thing I want to do after traveling as far around the planet as physically possible, is to end up with a bunch of screaming, drunk white people in a big box, one-size-fits-all hotel. This is a hotel for partying Ozzies and families who don't know better. It's in as much of an urban area as is possible on Bali, which is potentially the only plus - as there is good access to restaurants, shops, etc. The pool here is enclosed within the hotel walls and geared for kids. I wouldn't go in it. Rooms are so so, but lack Balinese charm. I would never return.
Excellent!722 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location97% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Room90% said rooms were clean.
- Hotel79% thought it was clean.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 75% of guests mentioned it positively.
- GroundsPleasant grounds. 73% of guests mentioned it positively.