Sundial Boutique Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Sundial Boutique HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 11First to ReviewMay 15, 2013
Great spot in the Village!!!
Looking down at the upper village and steps away from both gondolas. Being in the village can get noisy if you are in one of the condos in the corridor but the Sundial stays quiet while still being in the middle of the action.
Excellent!625 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- The hotel is perfect for winter sports according to guests.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- Location91% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Food85% loved the dining experience.
- Hotel Building71% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- Room71% were happy with the bathroom.
- Free Hi Speed Internet