Sundial Lodge at Canyons Resort
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
Very Good!94 reviews across the web.
- The hotel is perfect for winter sports according to guests.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 100%.
- Service88% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room84% said the beds were comfortable.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 71%.
- HotelHotel is great.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant.
Sundial invites guests to take advantage of complimentary WIFI, free underground parking, ski storage, fitness room, rooftop hot tub, heated outdoor pool all in a warm and energetic ambiance. Guests will enjoy a brisk walk to the Grand Summit for access to the spa, The FARM restaurant, Red Tail Grill, childcare, horse drawn sleigh rides, outdoor adventures and Canyons famous alpine breakfast buffet. Banana Granola Pancakes anyone!
Most units have been recently renovated. Fresh look...same commitment to excellence! Sundial accommodations include hotel rooms, studios and 1 and 2 bedroom condos featuring balconies, gas fireplace, flat panel televisions with DVD players, complimentary basic WIFI, jetted tubs and coffee makers. All Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom units feature full kitchens with microwaves and refrigerators, spacious living/dining area and washer/dryer. Sundial is a smoke-free property.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool