Sunrise Hotel San Pedro
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Poor399 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location94% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- PriceGreat price. 82% of the guests liked it.
- GroundsPleasant grounds. 71% of guests mentioned it positively.
- Food70% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- ServiceOnly 66% found the staff to be friendly enough.
- HotelHotel is ok. Only 63% of guests gave positive feedback.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and self parking.
There are 110 guestrooms at Sunrise Hotel San Pedro. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer phones. Televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include irons/ironing boards and clock radios. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
- Onsite parking is free for guests only for the duration of their stay.