Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Sunriver ResortMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLuxury TravelersFirst to ReviewSep 13, 2013
If you are looking for a great vacation destination, you should check out Sunriver Resort in Central Oregon. The resort offers a wide variety of accommodation types including vacation homes and condos which are perfect for summer vacation with the family, and also hotel rooms and suites. Our absolute favorite is the River Lodges for a wonderful romantic get-away.
The number and variety of activities available is amazing. The golfer will find not one, but four, highly regarded courses. There is a stable offering trail rides, a marina where you can rent a kayak or canoe for a leisurely float down the Deschutes River, and miles and miles of biking trails. Winters offer skiing at Mt. Bachelor, just 20 minutes away. Cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, or just playing in the snow can be found at nearby snow parks. There is an ice rink in the Sunriver Mall. You can even arrange to go dog sledding. If you need a rest after all that fun, there Sunriver Lodge has a full service spa. And if you have worked up an appetite, Sunriver offers six excellent eating establishments, or cook up something for yourself. The mall has a full-service grocery store as well as other specialty shops.
If you are lucky enough to be a pilot with access to a plane, you will find Sunriver Airport right on the resort property. They can have a rental car waiting for you or take the lodge shuttle to reception. In my opinion, Sunriver is the best fly-in destination in the western states.
Sunriver Resort has something for just about everyone.Recommended for:Family Travelers
Outstanding!511 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for golfers.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel92% thought it was clean.
- Location89% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Wellness/SportsVery nice wellness & sports facilities. 87% of the guests liked it.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 80%.
- Hotel Building71% said the facilities were very new.