Sunset Beach Resort & Spa
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
Good!1272 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is recommendable for travelers who want to party.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 98%.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 97%.
- Ambiance94% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service87% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel80% thought it was clean.
- Location77% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
This property is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at on site dining establishments, taxes, and gratuities. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other
There are 430 guestrooms at Sunset Beach Resort and Spa All Inclusive. Guestrooms have balconies. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
- Guests must be at least 21 years old to check in at this property.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Game Room