Sunset Beach Resort & Spa
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
Good!1268 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 98%.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 95%.
- Service87% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel83% thought it was clean.
- Location77% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 75%.
This property is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at on site dining establishments, taxes, and gratuities. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities. This Montego Bay property has a private beach. Dining options at Sunset Beach Resort and Spa All Inclusive include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. The property's full service health spa has beauty services. This 3.0 star property offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. This Montego Bay property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Wedding services and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a casino, a swim up bar, and a poolside bar.
There are 430 guestrooms at Sunset Beach Resort and Spa All Inclusive. Guestrooms have
- Guests must be at least 21 years old to check in at this property.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Game Room