User Reviews (1 Review)
- Sunset Royal Cancun ResortMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 4First to ReviewDec 14, 2012
This all-inclusive resort is amazing. Our was huge and beautiful equipped with a balcony overlooking the ocean. The pool was amazing and there were activities to do every day (games and such). The food was amazing, I had some of the best fish I have ever had in my entire life. I experienced my first massage at the spa. At night someone from the hotel would bring a group of people out to the bars, so my friends and I felt much safer than having to venture out alone. Overall it was an amazing experience!
Outstanding!643 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 100%.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location92% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Ambiance92% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel88% thought it was clean.
- GroundsNice grounds. 84% of the guests liked it.