Super 8 Anaheim/Near Disneyland
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Super 8 Anaheim/Near DisneylandMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesVegetarian+ 2First to ReviewJan 11, 2014
Really, for a cheap motel, this is absolutely average. My three-star rating doesn't mean I think it's a beautiful place to stay, but it is exactly what one should expect paying such low nightly rates. Get it?
Good!2525 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location97% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 96%.
- Hotel95% thought it was clean.
- Service85% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 83%.
- InternetInternet is average. Only 69% of guests had positive things to say about it.