Super 8 Marty's Valley Inn
Tribes: Who likes this place?
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!138 reviews across the web.
- Location100% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- PriceBest value. Highly appreciated by 90% of guests.
- Service85% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelHotel is ok. Only 69% of guests gave positive comments.
- Food65% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- GroundsGrounds are not bad. Only 59% of guests had positive things to say about it.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. This 2.0 star property offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and coffee in the lobby.
There are 107 guestrooms at Super 8 Oceanside. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail and free local calls. Televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets: US$ 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.