Super 8 Niagara Falls
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre643 reviews across the web.
- Hotel66% thought it was rather dirty.
- ServiceOnly 62% found the staff to be friendly enough.
- Restaurant60% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- GroundsPool was decent, said only 58%.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
- LocationLocation is acceptable.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include an arcade/game room, gift shops/newsstands, and currency exchange.
Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Clothing Iron
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Game Room
- Car Rental Desk