Super 8 Seattle
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Super 8 SeattleMember ofBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFoodiesFirst to ReviewNov 21, 2013
The thing to know about the Pacific Highway (or highway 99) is that it used to be the only north-south highway. You know, before they built I-5. So some of the motels by the airport are less "airport hotels" and more "old motels built for road trippers long ago" and this Super 8 is like that. Parking lot isn't paved. It's not that nice. But it sure was full!Recommended for:Budget Travelers
Mediocre355 reviews across the web.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 100%.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 88%.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 72% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Food66% found the breakfast to be acceptable.