Things to do near Super Express
- 112.73 mi
- 212.73 mi
- 318.19 miApoyo Lagoon, Nicaragua18.19 mi from Super Express3 reviews
Spend the day enjoying Laguna de Apoyo. Only 20 minutes from Granada. A volcanic crater filled with fresh swimming water. Laguna Beach Club is a great location to realx and enjoy the environment.Popular with
- 412.58 miMasaya, Nicaragua, Nicaragua12.58 mi from Super Express1 review
Small town known for its plants, lawn ornaments, and views of Lagun Apoyo. Nice for a quick stop. The brightly colored lawn ornaments are surreal.Popular with
- 521.76 miCalle la Calzada21.76 mi from Super Express10 reviews
What a experience to visit this shop. Located on the mainstreet in Granada and very near the Central Park. Everything are handmade in the shop next to workshop. You can see your next bag being made by the fantastic bagmakers they have. The design and quality are unique and not the be found in this part of the world. Each ...Popular with
- 621.76 mi
- 722.01 mi
- 827.12 miIsletas de Granada, Nicaragua27.12 mi from Super Express2 reviews
Take a half day boat tour around these beautiful islands and stop for lunch. Any tour company in tour can arrange a tour for you.
- 921.72 mi21.72 mi from Super Express3 reviews
Charming colonial town with a lovely cathedral, plenty of restaurant options, and a nice location next to Lake Nicaragua. You need a minimum for 3-4 hours to do the city justice and it would be very easy to leisurely spend a few nights here. Many tours include Masaya and Granada. If I were to do over again, I would have ...Popular with
- 1021.51 mi
- 1121.76 mi
- 1225.75 miMombacho, Nicaragua25.75 mi from Super Express2 reviews
Catch a transport vehicle to the top. Stop at the coffee plantation half way up. Then take an easy hike or hire a guide and hike the rim of all the volcanoes depending on your sense of adventure (and fitness level).Popular with
- 1322.04 mi
- 1421.76 mi21.76 mi from Super Express1 review
The successful Danish businessman, Peder Kolind (know as "Señor Peder" or "Don Peder" in Granada), has done a truly fantastic job in building and running a humanitarian project named Carita Feliz. It is a free school offering the kids and young people of Granada education, where they have influence on which courses should be taught. Almost every night Carita Feliz ...
- 1521.89 miHotel Spa Granada, Calle Atravesada, Granada, Nicaragua21.89 mi from Super Express1 review
Spanish Dale! is a very professionally run language school with native speakers. Classes are taught completely in Spanish, which I think is the best way to learn. Additionally, the school offers a lot of outside activities that you can pay a little extra for. Teachers are amazing and you'll feel like home just after one day. You will not regret ...Popular with
- 1621.76 miCalzada Street21.76 mi from Super Express1 review
These guys are great. They run a number of different tours from Granada, but best of all, their guides are fun, friendly, and genuinely interested in the area. *When we walked in - they were friendly and low key - didn't act completely disinterested like some other operators on the road, but didn't push the sale either. *Victor is the ...Popular with
- 1721.88 miCalle Atravesada, Granada, Nicaragua, Nicaragua21.88 mi from Super Express1 review
Beautiful museum with pre-Columbian artifacts.
- 1821.47 miGranada, Nicaragua21.47 mi from Super Express1 review
The best place to buy groceries. A 15 cordoba (70 cents) cab ride from our home. Stock up on everything you need.
- 1921.76 miBig Corn Island, Granada, Nicaragua21.76 mi from Super Express1 review
After a boat journey from hell from the mainland port of Bluefields we arrived at Big Corn Island, an old British protectorate in the Caribbean now administered by Nicaragua. It’s popular little sister is named, not very originally, Little Corn Island. Life here is laid back and feels like a throw-back to the 1800’s. The sea is quintessentially Caribbean, i.e. ...Popular with
- 2021.76 mi21.76 mi from Super Express1 review
This old Catholic hospital is the most stunning decaying structure in the area. Rumors are that the building is haunted, a potentially accurate claim as the place is bizarre! Observers can clearly visualize the magnificence of the space through the structure which seems to have been opulently built in the past.