Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Surja HotelMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodiesVegetarianFirst to Review
This lovely little hotel inside Fort Jaisalmer has only 6 rooms, all with a queen-size bed, ensuite bathroom, and adorable window seats that offer great views of the fort and surrounding area. After a long day of sightseeing and shopping, the window seats with their cozy cushions are a perfect place to relax and gaze out at the city. The rooms, though sparse, are clean with pretty, Rajasthani decor. Hot water is always available, though if the temperature is feeling tepid, just tell the staff and they'll put more wood into the water heater furnace. Wi-fi is free for all guests, and two computers are available for guests to use at no charge. The rooftop restaurant offers great views, and has an extensive menu that includes both veg and non-veg entrees as well as some western options, like pizza. Possibly the best things about this hotel are its laid-back atmosphere and incredibly kind staff, who will do everything they can to assist you during your stay.
Excellent!16 reviews across the web.
- Guests say this is a good club hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location90% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- Restaurant77% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingWonderful building.
- HotelExcellent hotel.
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet