Sushi Bella

152 Lonsdale Avenue, North Vancouver, BC, Canada

This tiny restaurant only a few blocks away has excellent sushi with a twist. Great for dine in or take out. Don't miss the puri puri ebi appetizer!

Restaurants near Sushi Bella

The Lobby - Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier

0.21 mi from Sushi Bella

We went here for Valentine's so we only had the set menu. Having said that, the 4 course meal was very good. It's a good place to go for a special occasion.

Popular withFoodiesLuxury

Buddha-Ful

0.08 mi from Sushi Bella

Vegan food, raw food, fresh juices and smoothies. A wee bit overpriced IMHO and a little too heavy on the hippie vibe for my liking. (Although perhaps that's the way I remember it, as 1.5years in London has hardened me up...)

Popular withVegetarian

Yuko Maki

0.76 mi from Sushi Bella

Back when I lived in North Vancouver, this was my local sushi joint, and now, living in London, I regularly pine for it. Super friendly staff, prompt service, extremely cheap, high quality. There are a ton of sushi places all along Lonsdale Avenue, but this place is the best value for money.

Japadog (Burrard & Pender)

2.88 mi from Sushi Bella

The original outside the box food truck in Vancouver is great. The Japanese fusion hot dogs are delicious.

Popular withFoodiesBudgetAdventure

Rodney's Oyster House

3.33 mi from Sushi Bella

$1.50 oysters during happy hour I'm sold! Great place to grab some drinks and watch the game. Service is great and food is delicious.

Popular withLocalFoodies

Meat & Bread

2.5 mi from Sushi Bella

Amazing Food!

Popular withFoodiesVegetarianGreen

Steamworks Brewing Co.

2.42 mi from Sushi Bella

I try to come here whenever I'm in town. I've had good luck with their craft beers, and like the ambiance and the brewpub menu. I also like the Vancouver locale (near Gas Town) and the view of the water.

Popular withGreen

Joe Fortes Seafood & Chop House

2.85 mi from Sushi Bella

Great casual seafood restaurant with a lively atmosphere and friendly staff makes this one of our favourite places to return to whenever we are in Vancouver.

Popular withLuxuryBusinessAdventure

Alibi Room

2.2 mi from Sushi Bella

Alibi Room has an amazing selection of beers on tap. I can't get most, if not all, of these beers back in the U.S. so I was overwhelmed and often indecisive of which beers to try. This place is very popular. Be prepared to wait, especially if you have a party greater than two. The bar is first come, first ...

Popular withLocalFoodiesTrendsters

Cardero's

2.68 mi from Sushi Bella

I can't rave enough of the lamb shank here. The meat just falls right off the bone. You will love it if your a lamb person. The best part is you can have a seat that faces the water, and so you could enjoy a nice dinner with a beautiful view.

Popular withFoodiesBusinessLuxury

Blue Water Cafe and Raw Bar

3.19 mi from Sushi Bella

In the heart of Yaletown you can taste fresh seafood. They have the absolute great selection of seafood to try. The only thing missing here would be oysters but that should not be the show stopper. Every time I've been there, the flavour and freshness is bang on!

Medina Cafe

2.65 mi from Sushi Bella

Life too short for bad coffee

Popular withFoodiesTrendsters

The Flying Pig

3.27 mi from Sushi Bella

The Flying Pig is an intimate bistro pub in Yaletown serving fresh and innovative Pacific Northwest cuisine -- and highly recommended by this self-professed foodie! It was late on a Sunday night when we dined so we decided to go for a lighter, all-appetizer meal. A great choice in my book. We had the cured meat selection with local cheeses ...

Popular withTrendstersFoodiesLocal

Cafe Crepe

2.86 mi from Sushi Bella

Bonjour Cafe Crepe I was here for brunch and crepes are perfect for brunch. This location has a Cafe Crepe Express in the front and you can place your order from the street & enjoy your order from the benches outside. We opted to dine in and they have enough space to fit eight of us in a big booth ...

Popular withFamiliesFoodiesBudget

Tojo's Restaurant

4.11 mi from Sushi Bella

Super sushi ! Try to get a seat at the Sushibar !

Caffe Artigiano

2.63 mi from Sushi Bella

What kind of cafe doesn't have wifi? Coffee was "meh" and a bit overpriced

Popular withFoodiesLGBTTrendsters

Guu

2.92 mi from Sushi Bella

My fav place in town.

Chambar Restaurant

2.65 mi from Sushi Bella

Tasty food and great atmosphere. It's not a quiet place especially during dinner but wouldn't matter because the food is yummy. Worth a try.

Minami Restaurant

3.23 mi from Sushi Bella

Must try their aburi sushi and the green tea opera cake. The best in town but be prepare to spend a lot.

Popular withVegetarianFoodiesLocal

Italian Kitchen

2.79 mi from Sushi Bella

Love it! Try the Spaghetti with Kobe meatballs :-)