Sushi House Goyemon

5255 S Decatur Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89118

Ree
    5 Jan 30, 2014

Amazing sushi! Went here with some friends. Sashimi Salad and Cucumber Salad were good.

We also ordered a bunch of stuff and just shared:

Rainbow Roll
    Maguro
    Hamachi
    Dynamite (seems like it should be served differently...like on rice)
    Shumai
    Sesame Chicken
    ...and a bunch of other stuff I can't remember.

Also, I had the green tea creme brule and it was amazing!

Definitely coming back here. So glad my friends brought me here.

• Sushi House Goyemon Pro 2014
    Verlisia
    4 Nov 06, 2013

Felt slightly dissatisfied after my other all you can eat sushi dinner at Hikari, I finally returned to Goyemon. It was overall a much better experience and actually restored some faith I have in Vegas AYCE/buffet meals.

The atomsphere was very inviting and the service was friendly. It was only slightly after 6 but the restaurant was already at capacity. Our server was busy but service was still attentive. We had no trouble placing orders after orders and food came out really quickly.

The sushi was good. Not the top tier out there but above average. Nigiri are authentic and perfectly sized to fit in one bite. Some of the presentation appeared rushed but still excusable. For AYCE standard I think I could consider that stellar quality. The fish quality is decent and the selection is good. Don't forget to ask your server about their daily specials. They had Japanese snapper and white clam that night and those were nice. Amaebi, hamachi, albacore and super white tuna were all quite memorable. The ikura, uni and hotate, however, were just average. The uni, even though it is limited 1 order per person, was not nearly as good as those I had at Hikari. Nothing really stood out among the appetizers and fusion rolls. The pork belly was just alright. Not good enough for a second order. Offering homemade desserts was definitely a huge plus. Love their chocolate mousse cake.

If you like AYCE and you love sushi, bookmark Goyemon for your next Vegas trip.

Recommended for:Budget TravelersFoodiesStudentsTrendsters
    Mary Amor
    3 Oct 20, 2013

Not the best sushi I've ever had but its close to my house and they have pretty decent lunch/take out combos. The staff is always friendly and there 9-1-1 roll is to die for...literally its hotter than Vegas! Overall, I would recommend to try at least once.

• Sushi House Goyemon Pro 2014
    Susan Lee
    5 Oct 13, 2013

Unfortunately, this place is popular so the wait can get long, but for all you can eat sushi, appetizers, and dessert for $27 it’s worth the wait. The good thing is the staff will take down your phone number and let you know approximately how long the wait it. Once a table is ready for you, they will call you, so you don’t have to wait around the restaurant. The menu is extensive, with rolls, nigiri of all kinds, tempura, appetizers, and quite a few desserts. The quality of the raw fish is decent. Although the nigiri is smaller than at a regular sushi restaurant, it’s all you can eat, so order more! They do put a limit of one order per person on the uni and the ebi (sweet shrimip), but otherwise you can go crazy. The desserts are small, so you can order a few to try. The staff is all very friendly and efficient.

King Kevin the VII
    5 Sep 08, 2013

This was basically my group of friends at this place. Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine.

Basically, my group of 7, devoured every sushi plate that was set before us. For $27, I've had arguably the best sushi I've ever had and it was AYCE!

The venue is pretty small and space fills up really quickly so I recommend getting here pretty early. They do have a 1 hour eating maximum but like I said, if you're devouring sushi like us, 1 hour is plenty or else this place will run out of fish.

The menu has all kinds of nigri, salmon, tuna, yellow tail, they also have rolls but we didn't really touch those. Additionally, they have seared sushi as well such as the cajun salmon. Furthermore, the pork belly just melts in your mouth. Moreover, the appetizers like miso soup, garlic edamame, and sea weed salad are great side dishes to much on while you're waiting for your orders to come.

The dessert here is amazing! I rarely, order 2nd servings of desserts but this place made me order 3rd helpings! This place has arguably the best green tea ice cream I've ever had. It was rich, smooth, and did not have that cheap flour taste that other places have. Furthermore, the Yozu sorbet was delicious. I think it was the greatest ice cream dessert I've ever had and I crave for it all the time!

I honestly, felt bad for our waitress as my group became a hungry pack of piranhas. Have you ever seen a pack of Piranhas devour a fish? I would love to add a youtube video here but I rather not give people an upset stomach... My group has been to most of the popular sushi places in Vegas, Yama, and Koma, and Goyemon is heads above the crowd.

Hands down the best AYCE sushi. Once you come to this place, no other ayce sushi place can ever compare.

Extra Note: According to my friend, this place is so amazing that he beat 3 levels of candy crush within the hour... XD

Kevin Cheng
    5 Jun 22, 2013

This place is head and shoulders better than any other all you can eat sushi place I've been to in these United States. The fish is fresh and tasty, and their selection is excellent. Personally, I'd be perfectly happy skipping the buffet at Bellagio just to eat here. Highly recommended for people who love sushi.

Giggly D
    4 Mar 20, 2013

Wow, I'm impressed! Dinner AYCE $26.95 + tax.

I'm in Vegas yet again and wanted to try a new sushi place! Yelp app directed me here, and I was certainly grateful. Fish quality very good. They have uni, sweet shrimp, conch and white Tuna! Service is super fast - love this! 20+ variety of rolls, 10 appetizers. Must order the pork belly. Tempura ice-cream and green tea creme brulee are both well made. Presentation is superb, service is very friendly and attentive.

Oh, they have punch cards. 11th dinner is free!

cece

AYCE SUSHI! I highly recommend going for their dinner! I went for lunch and was a bit disappointed because they didn't have everything on the menu (uni, sweet shrimp, pork belly, creme brulee, etc.) My friend and I only ordered nigiri! It was sooo good!

It's a bit off the strip, but it's well worth it! :)

• Sushi House Goyemon AmbassadorPro 2014