Sutton Place Hotel Ueno
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Sutton Place Hotel UenoDec 26, 2013
The hotel was great! Highly recommended! It was only the front desk which affected our ratings. Hope they could send this Senior chap who attended to us to some courses on customer service. He was rude, not friendly, the way he talked simply pissed us off. He ran the hotel as if we were the prisoners. We had a hard time when we checked into the hotel. To avoid seeing him, we woke up early and return very late to the hotel just to avoid him. Facing him, simply spoilt your mood!!!
- Sutton Place Hotel Ueno
Good!867 reviews across the web.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- Food62% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- ServiceOnly 59% found the staff to be friendly enough.
- PricePrice is reasonable.
- InternetInternet is average.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Sutton Place Hotel Ueno features laundry facilities and a safe deposit box at the front desk. High speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) is available in
There are 51 guestrooms at Sutton Place Hotel Ueno. Beds come with down blankets. Bathrooms feature bidets, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. High speed (wired) Internet access is available for a surcharge. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning