Suva Motor Inn
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 74%Budget Travelers
- 74%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Suva Motor InnSep 14, 2013
Agree that there's nothing special here, but adequate and about Fj$50-60 a night cheaper than the similarly equipped Tanoa international down the road (which was $189 a night). Very small TV, but TV in Fiji kinda sucks anyway, so no big drawback. my room had a Queen bed and a twin bed which might make this a great deal for families or backpacking trios. Hotel restaurant/bar is outdoor near poolside (which has a crazy waterslide that looked fun for kids)Recommended for:
- Suva Motor InnMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness TravelersGreen TravelersAdventure TravelersFirst to ReviewSep 06, 2013
There's nothing really terribly wrong with this hotel, but there's not a lot to recommend it either. It is very basic with no frills. In the U.S., we'd call it a "motel". The worst aspect is that the rooms are somewhat dingy with a 3rd World feel. However, on the plus side, there is a fantastic pool bar (this alone merits at least 3 stars), a delicious breakfast offering and it is centrally located in Suva. This is not a place anyone should consider if coming to Fiji on vacation, but it's an affordable option for business travel to Suva or for backpackers wanting to visit the capital. For visitors in the conservation/environment field, the hotel is also ideally located in short walking distance from "NGO row".Recommended for:
Mediocre123 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food86% were happy with the price.
- Ambiance83% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Hotel80% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 76%.
- LocationLocation is great.
Dining options at Suva Motor Inn include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include currency exchange.
There are 47 guestrooms at Suva Motor Inn. Guestrooms
- Guests must transfer to the property via airplane and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- TV In Room
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker