Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Swahili BeachMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 4Oct 27, 2013
Absolutely beautiful grounds, pool, and Swahili architecture. A sweeping pool, which cascades down the hill to the beach is small little private pools. Definitely the lap of luxury. The food is also very tasty, and one can buy a day pass which includes lunch for about $30.
The downside of the hotel is the beach is very unimpressive. The reef is exposed for the lower tides, so their is no swimming, and even at the higher tides, it is nowhere near the pick of the lot.
- Swahili BeachFirst to ReviewSep 12, 2012
An innovative ﬁve star resort development, is centrally located on the famous Diani Beach of Kenya’s south coast. This unique hotel offers a harmonious blend of the architectural inﬂuences from the East African coast, Arabia, India, and Zanzibar that have fused over millennia to create the vibrant Swahili culture.
Excellent!41 reviews across the web.
- Hotel BuildingWonderful building. Highly appreciated by 93% of guests.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 93%.
- Room93% thought rooms were spacious.
- Service85% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationLocation is great. 83% satisfied guests.
- HotelHotel is great. 83% of the guests liked it.