- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Swissôtel LimaMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 11First to ReviewMay 30, 2013
When originally booking this hotel we thought it was downtown Lima only to find out it's not in the center. You'll still have to cab to all of the shopping and activities in the city. But the neighborhood is relatively safe although there isn't much to walk to. The hotel itself is nice and the service is excellent.
Excellent!153 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location100% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room97% thought rooms were spacious.
- Hotel Building95% said the facilities were very new.
- Hotel92% thought it was clean.
- Food91% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
Dining options at Swissotel Lima include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. Spa amenities include massage/treatment rooms, facials, beauty services, and a hair salon. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Lima property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. For a surcharge, the property offers an airport shuttle (available on request). Wedding services and tour assistance are available. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, valet parking, and a concierge desk. The property has designated areas for smoking.
There are 244 guestrooms at Swissotel Lima. Guestrooms have city views. Beds come with down blankets. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, and bathrobes. In addition to complimentary high speed (wired) Internet access, guestrooms offer multi line phones, CD players, and voice mail. LCD televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, complimentary bottled water, remote lighting/drapery/curtain control, and blackout drapes/curtains. Guests may request hypo allergenic bedding, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
- This property provides airport transfers. Guests must contact the property with flight details before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.