Hotels for Wellness in Sydney
Recommended for You
- 1Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Sydney hotels10 reviews
The Park Hyatt Sydney has a fantastic location, next the The Rocks shopping area, across the cove from the iconic Sydney Opera House, and close to the Royal Botanical Gardens....Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 2Hotel Class:Ranked #4 overall in Sydney hotels8 reviews
I really like this hotel. You can take a complimentary bus that will take you all over. The room was really well appointed with marble and super soft bedding. The...Popular with
- 3Hotel Class:Ranked #6 overall in Sydney hotels8 reviews
the service was great, bar, breakfast, the VIP pass on NYeve...all very nice, but the room was to dark, the window couldn't be opened. small. nice amenities nice pool...at one...Popular with
- 4Hotel Class:Ranked #15 overall in Sydney hotels4 reviews
Good service, nice rooms, good view and a great location near The Rocks and the Harbor.Popular with
- 5Hotel Class:Ranked #20 overall in Sydney hotels4 reviews
I got a great deal for a few nights stay here at the Park Regis. Great location, right in the center of the city basically walking distance to everything. Nice...Popular with
- 6Hotel Class:Ranked #29 overall in Sydney hotels3 reviews
A pleasant and comfortable stay on a great location in town. The ‘Run Of House’ room/studio is spacious, comfortable and in great condition, though rather dull. The hotel is just...Popular with
- 7Ranked #31 overall in Sydney hotels2 reviews
Love this place!
- 8Ranked #53 overall in Sydney hotels2 reviews
- 9Hotel Class:Ranked #64 overall in Sydney hotels1 review
as much as history goes in Australia...this are very nice old buildings, great to walk aroundPopular with
- 10Ranked #66 overall in Sydney hotels1 review
What a perfect bar for day drinking! I came here after an amazing & exhausting day at the beach (when I say beach, I mean every beach between Bondi and...