- 21201 Sussex Street, Sydney NSW, AustraliaRanked #21 overall in Sydney restaurants
Sepia serves a contemporary fusion of Australian and European cuisines, that is creative and flavorful. Its fine-dining ambiance is elegant and welcoming. The 'Yellow Fin Tuna along with the Roasted...
- 27372 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000, AustraliaRanked #27 overall in Sydney restaurants1 review
Fried pork dumplings, rich beef soup, and other Chinese specialties (from the handmade noodles of the north to the Uighur flatbread of the far western provinces) are what Seabay does,...Popular with
- 28296/300 Victoria Street, Darlinghurst NSW, AustraliaRanked #28 overall in Sydney restaurants3 reviews
This hip Thai restaurant is extremely popular and there is always a little bit of a wait. They are pretty efficient given the volume of people they are able to...Popular with
- 29Shop 104 -105, Cockle Bay Wharf, Cockle Bay NSW, AustraliaRanked #29 overall in Sydney restaurants2 reviews
Chocolate lovers rejoice! the Lindt Chocolat Cafe is a great respite from everyday mundane...even when being tourist, a quick stop to recharge is always welcoming. There are so many decadent...
- 30555 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000, AustraliaRanked #30 overall in Sydney restaurants2 reviews
Super fun bar. Three levels offer three different experiences. First level has the main pub, the second has pool tables and couches, and the third has live music and dancing....