Restaurants near Sydney Opera House Drama Theatre
- Nearby Restaurants
- 1Lower Concourse Level, Sydney, NSW 2000 AustraliaRanked #1 overall in Sydney restaurantsDistance: 0.1 mi31 reviews
Yes, it's overpriced, and yes, it attracts a wanky and pretentious crowd, but for a sundown drink or light meal on the harbour, you can't do much better than this...Popular with
- 2Sydney Opera House ,Lower Concourse level, Sydney NSW 2000, AustraliaRanked #44 overall in Sydney restaurantsDistance: 0.1 mi
Great bar and restaurant located in Sydney Harbor one level below the Opera House. Drinks and appetizers were on the expensive side, but it's a must-do before taking in a...Popular with
- 310/3 Macquarie Street, Sydney NSW 2000, AustraliaRanked #54 overall in Sydney restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi1 review
You'll certainly need a chocolate break after walking around the Opera House. I recommend you stop in here for some fantastic hot chocolate. They'll even put a piece of chocolate...
- 4Lower Concourse Level, Sydney Opera House/Bennelong Point, Sydney NSW 2000, AustraliaRanked #79 overall in Sydney restaurantsDistance: 0.0 mi1 review
My husband and I spent New Years Eve in Sydney this year and as this was a "once in a lifetime" opportunity for us we wanted to do it right!...
- 731 Alfred Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 AustraliaRanked #4 overall in Sydney restaurantsDistance: 0.4 mi
Great north facing views here at sunset. Sit out on the patio if it's not chilly and watch light change color over the Harbour. The seafood platter is definitely meant...
- 812 Argyle Street, The Rocks NSW, AustraliaRanked #7 overall in Sydney restaurantsDistance: 0.4 mi
With its prime location in the Rocks, ultra-sleek design, and top-notch maki and sashimi creations (to say nothing of the eponymous sake menu!), Sake wins top marks for haute Japanese...Popular with
- 1091 George Street, The Rocks NSW, AustraliaRanked #1 overall in The Rocks restaurantsDistance: 0.4 mi5 reviews
After shopping for a didgeridoo in the Rocks shops I was sort of beat. I found this shop off the main street and ordered a hot chocolate and croissant to...Popular with