Phone:+1 604 681 9321
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 63%Family Travelers
- 50%Local Culture
Member Reviews (3)
- Sylvia HotelMember ofFamily TravelersLocal CultureBusiness TravelersNov 17, 2013
Old fashion hotel on the English Bay, downtown Vancouver. The rooms are clean and roomy and they give you an actual key, not one of these modern magnetic cards.
Very Good!1148 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location95% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Ambiance88% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Food76% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 75% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Hotel72% thought it was clean.
Dining options at The Sylvia Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. This 3.0 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Vancouver property has 400 square feet of event space consisting of banquet facilities and exhibit space. Wedding services and concierge services are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, multilingual staff, and ski storage. This is a smoke free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2010.
There are 120 guestrooms at The Sylvia Hotel. Guestrooms have city, water, or courtyard views. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones and voice mail. Televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include irons/ironing boards and clock radios. Guests may request refrigerators, microwaves, and extra towels/bedding. Housekeeping is available. Some guestroom categories do not have complimentary access to all property facilities. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestroom renovations were completed in June 2010. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 19 years old
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- 2.2 percent city/local tax will be charged
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: CAD 15.00 per night
- Rollaway bed: CAD 15.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed): CAD 5.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.