T G I Friday's

15- 17 Bridge Street Arcade, St David's Shopping Centre, Cardiff CF10 2EF, United Kingdom

Surrounded by musical and film memorabilia and with good service, you will get good and decent meals here.

Things to do near T G I Friday's

The Prince Of Wales

0.25 mi from T G I Friday's

The Prince of Wales is part of the Wetherspoons chain of pubs. It’s one of the nicest Wetherspoons I have visited as it is set in a former theatre, so it‘s really nice to have a drink in there. The pub is located in the centre of Cardiff on St Mary’s Street which is close to the railway station and ...

Pulse

0.13 mi from T G I Friday's

Cardiff

0.2 mi from T G I Friday's

A brilliant place for shopping, and eating out, especially in the bay! It has it's own history with Cardiff castle, and has many modern notables too, such as the Millennium Stadium, and the Doctor Who tour which is filmed here.

Barocco

0.15 mi from T G I Friday's

Stylish two-floored wine bar with ornate decor that's next to the Howells department store. Recommended for a quiet drink or the start of a night out. One of my favourite bars in Cardiff.

Buffalo Bar

0.22 mi from T G I Friday's

Smart wine/cocktail bar that is hugely popular in Cardiff. Often has a DJ or an event. There's a also garden seating for the Summer. Food is served until 9pm and the bar is often open past 3, 4am (which is pretty good for Cardiff!)

House of Fraser

0.2 mi from T G I Friday's

Very large and more furniture based. A good place to eat too, as you get good food for a good price!

Debenhams

0.01 mi from T G I Friday's

Lots of clothes and very large. The clothes are from fashion designers, (such as Ben Sherman), and you can almost guarantee to find a suit or nice dress that you can wear out to an occasion or work.

River Severn Bridge

0.2 mi from T G I Friday's

It's always nice to look out the window at the structure of this bridge, but the only downside to it is that you have to pay to get into Wales, which can be pretty expensive too! Especially if you travel quite a lot back and forth! It is fun though as once you've paid, it is like a big race ...

Popular withBackpackers

Marks and Spencer

0.05 mi from T G I Friday's

A fairly large Marks and Spencer's compared to most, with a decent cafe upstairs too.

Cardiff Castle

0.29 mi from T G I Friday's

A must do if your visiting Cardiff. Lots of interesting history and some great photo opportunities.

Popular withHistoryFamilies

Millennium Stadium

0.32 mi from T G I Friday's

Wales' best stadium and largest too. When it's full, it has one of the best atmospheres that I have ever experienced. You can get tours around it (I believe so), but the best time to experience the atmosphere here is when Wales play a rugby match, either against the mighty All Blacks, or in the six nations (especially when Wales ...

Popular withLuxury

Bute Park

0.55 mi from T G I Friday's

Central well maintained park right by Cardiff Castle. Lots of open space to enjoy and a lovely walk along the river.

Popular withOutdoor

National Museum Cardiff

0.37 mi from T G I Friday's

A free museum in a central location. The exhibits change so its always wroth a visit to see what’s new. Food is pricy and not great, so head into Cardiff for your lunch.

Millenium Stadium

0.32 mi from T G I Friday's

Je Suis Spa

0.82 mi from T G I Friday's

Enjoy a Relaxing massage in the the Tranquil surroundings of Je Suis Spa on the outskirts of Cardiff City Centre. Inspired by Moroccan travels this beautifully designed Spa has everything from nails, facials, spray tans & waxing to relaxing hot stone back massages & full body mineral salt scrubs. The perfect place to visit for a Pamper & Unwind.

Popular withWellness

UKBA PEO Eastgate House

0.49 mi from T G I Friday's

Seems strange to review a Public Enquiry Office for the UKBA/Home Office, but this one is much friendlier and nicer than the Croydon PEO. Make it a day trip to Wales and save yourself a lot of grief.

Clwb Ifor Bach

0.3 mi from T G I Friday's

Clwb Ifor Bach,, what a mouthful! It is translated in English to the Club of Ivor the Short (that's nice..). Very studenty: cheap beer and live music. This place is more commonly known as "The Welsh Club".

St Fagans National History Museum

4.24 mi from T G I Friday's

Fantastic Day out.

Castell Coch

4.99 mi from T G I Friday's

Viewed from the M4, it looks very much like a fairy castle with it's pointy roofs, which is a very unique feature.

Popular withOutdoorBackpackersLuxury

Doctor Who Experience

1.46 mi from T G I Friday's

Fantastic afternoon spent here. Great for hardcore Doctor Who fans :)