Tacoma

It's fine. There's an airport there and it's almost easy to get to Seattle.

Cities near Tacoma

Ruston

Fife

Washington, USA

I will only visit Fife if I need to stop for Gas on the way to somewhere else - Certainly not what I'd ever call a destination. lol

Vashon

Washington, USA

Love Vashon, has been in my family for years (the cabin that is) magical place

Renton

Washington, USA

Being born and raised in Renton, I've seen it go through many changes. It's just a quiet suburb south of Seattle. This is where the Boeing 737 is made, Coulon Park is located in Renton at the south end of Lake Washington... very busy on Sunny days! They also have a great farmers market and some good restaurants. And, if ...

Tukwila

Kent

Burien

SeaTac

Washington, USA

When I fly via Alaska Airlines I have to take a winkey Horizon Air Dash 8 turbo prop from PDX to SEA where the connection is always late or broken. Not da kine!

Federal Way

Washington, USA

Federal Way is a small community located south of Seattle. It's an alright place to raise a family, but overall has a strange vibe to it. It feels like it's the suburban area to another city, rather than a city itself.

University Place

Auburn

Washington, USA

I love looking at the houses, random stores, and trees along this road sometimes. Nothing much to fo around Auburn; but the air is so fresh! I miss the fresh air..

Puyallup

Covington

Des Moines

Gig Harbor

Washington, USA

Beautiful northwest town with great people and stunning views.

Grapeview

Vaughn

Lakewood

Sumner

Washington, USA

My hometown! I love it. So much to do there. So many different stores and places to explore! Very good schools!

Bonney Lake