Taipei Metro Stay – Shihlin Stay
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 74%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Taipei Metro Stay – Shihlin StayMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 2First to ReviewSep 02, 2013
Don't be scared to use the public transportation. There is always at least one person (usually more) volunteering to help anyone who looks lost, confused or bewildered. We came to Shilhlin station by train and then caught a cab to the Palace Museum.Recommended for:
Fair869 reviews across the web.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Service83% indicated the reception staff was not good.
- Hotel65% considered it to be not well-maintained.
- InternetInternet is average.
- PricePrice is reasonable.
- FoodFood is average.