Member Reviews (1)
- Tamarindo DiriaFirst to ReviewAug 15, 2012
This review is not of accommodations, but of the breakfast buffet offered at the resort.
We stopped here to eat while waiting for a shuttle to get us out of Tamarindo. The hotel offered a fantastic breakfast buffet for about $10 per person - yes, pricey, but it was a welcome culinary respite for us. The fruit, omelet bar, and myriad other food options were fantastic. The atmosphere was much more upscale than the small hotels and hostels we had experienced before on our trip. But that was also nice. If you don't stay here, you may want to check out the breakfast buffet anyway or one of the other restaurants on property.
Good!320 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good beach hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Location92% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 89%.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 89%.
- Food89% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel89% thought it was clean.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 74% of guests gave positive comments.