User Reviews (2 Reviews)
- Tangerine HotelFirst to ReviewFeb 27, 2013
great location close to the 134 freeway, cozy boutique hotel close to downtown burbank where we had a wonderful dinner. recommended for out of state travelers flying into our out of burbank airport or driving through so. cal.
Outstanding!1172 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel99% thought it was clean.
- Location99% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Bar and Beverages94% loved the hot beverages.
- FoodYummy desserts, said 93%.
- PriceGreat price. 88% satisfied guests.
About Tangerine Hotel:
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. Complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include self parking. A total renovation
There are 30 guestrooms at Tangerine Hotel. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Guestrooms have pool or courtyard views. Rooms are individually decorated. Beds come with down comforters and premium bedding. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones, iPod docking stations, and voice mail. 32 inch LCD televisions have premium satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request wake up calls. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 18 years old
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.