Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
- 1Ranked #1 overall in Arusha hotels6 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Some people say this is where life on earth began - you can understand why. Stunning wildlife viewing and amazing natural views.Popular with
- 2Ranked #1 overall in Stone Town hotels3 reviews
This hotel looks like something out of Bogart film - ornate interior and a spiral staircase. great art on the walls and the feeling of history everywhere. The best part...Popular with
- 3Ranked #1 overall in Dar es Salaam hotels1 review
This place is very cool. Situated right on a sandy beach with views of the peninsula and Bagamoyo island. There are a number of sandy lounge areas to relax, a...Popular with
- 4Ranked #1 overall in Nungwi hotels4 reviews
Nice place rooms a bit pricey but is only place has wifi in restaurant so i used every day, food is good and place is really cozy.
- 5Ranked #2 overall in Nungwi hotels3 reviews
We stayed for 5 nights over the New Year's holiday at Langi Langi in a Sea View room. Although the hotel feels like an all inclusive resort, it still maintains...
- 6Ranked #1 overall in Tarangire National Park hotels2 reviews
How on Earth this place can get less than a 5 star review is beyond me. This was my 8th trip to the African continent and Tarangire is right at...
- 7Ranked #2 overall in Stone Town hotels2 reviews
Best hotel in Stone Town. Great service and the best food in the whole of Zanzibar. Would love to come back soon!Popular with
- 8Ranked #1 overall in Serengeti National Park hotels2 reviews
We spent two days here while in the Western Serengeti. I think the options for accommodation in this part of the Serengeti are at places like this (mountain top with...Popular with
- 9Ranked #2 overall in Serengeti National Park hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Amazing view of the Serengeti right from your room, the dining area and the living room. Superb service and great food. My favorite on the safari trip.
- 10Ranked #2 overall in Arusha hotels2 reviews
This may not be the fanciest hotel in the world...but it sits on the Ngorogoro Crater offering the best view if the stars I have ever seen in my life!...