Hotels for Art & Design Lovers in Tanzania
Recommended for You
- 1Kawe Beach, Dar es Salaam 36110, TanzaniaRanked #1 overall in Dar es Salaam hotels1 review
This place is very cool. Situated right on a sandy beach with views of the peninsula and Bagamoyo island. There are a number of sandy lounge areas to relax, a...Popular with
- 2Shangani Street, Stone Town, TanzaniaRanked #1 overall in Stone Town hotels3 reviews
It might be a bit overpriced, but this is a pretty special place to have a sundowner. There's nothing like sipping a pina colada as you watch the sun set...Popular with
- 3Nungwi, Zanzibar, TanzaniaRanked #1 overall in Nungwi hotels4 reviews
Rooms are clean which is cool to, and looks pretty nice with sealing designed in African stile .. and if you have front beach has just a stunning view.. hot...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 4Ngorongoro Crater, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, TanzaniaRanked #2 overall in Arusha hotels2 reviews
This may not be the fanciest hotel in the world...but it sits on the Ngorogoro Crater offering the best view if the stars I have ever seen in my life!...
- 5Next to Kilamanjaro Airport, Moshi, TanzaniaRanked #2 overall in Moshi hotels1 review
The KIA lodge is a beautiful and spawling property conveniently located near the Airport which makes this a great option to stay at arrival and before leaving Arusha on that...
- 61 Haile Selassie Road, Dar es Salaam, TanzaniaRanked #7 overall in Dar es Salaam hotels1 review
A popular bar Thursday through Saturday, and a decent little sports bar with outdoor seating during the week. They also have a reasonably priced guest house, with apartment style, spacious,...Popular with
- 7Nungwi, Zanzibar, TanzaniaRanked #6 overall in Nungwi hotels1 review
Situated in the middle of paradise it offers bungalows with shared bathrooms, or en-suite. Everything is positioned back from the beach, except for the restaurant and bar. The food is...
- 8Arusha, TanzaniaRanked #10 overall in Arusha hotels1 review
Beautiful Lodge set in a coffee plantation, Ngurdoto is a full service resort that has a golf course, outdoor swimming pool, free roaming storks (amongst numerous other animals), and very...
- 9Plot 305 Ali Hassan Mwinyi Rd. | Upanga, Dar es Salaam, TanzaniaRanked #9 overall in Dar es Salaam hotels1 review
Well, it is on the beach, but it is not much of a beach and there is nothing else really around. The food is fine, and the rooms are livable,...Popular with
- 10Plot 975/149 Aggrey StreetRanked #11 overall in Dar es Salaam hotels1 review
This is a good value spot. Double confirm your reservations, and expect slow but adequate service. The rooms are actually very nice. The ones facing outwards with views are ten...