Hotels for Business Travelers in Tanzania
- 11Ngorongoro Conservation Area, TanzaniaRanked #1 overall in Arusha hotels6 reviewsHotel Class: 5
I went here on my honeymoon and it was the most amazing place that I've ever been. Magical, inspiring and totally dream-like. I felt like we were transported to another...Popular with
- 12near Ikoma gate, Serengeti National Park, TanzaniaRanked #8 overall in Serengeti National Park hotels1 review
Mapito translated into English means "path". As in this place sits right smack in the middle of the great migration. Sadly we missed being visited by literally thousands of wildebeast...
- 1326 km east of Serona, Serengeti National Park, TanzaniaRanked #7 overall in Serengeti National Park hotels1 review
This "eco" friendly camp is perfect for those looking to "rough" it without really "roughing" it. This mobile camp is situated in the heart of the Serengeti National Park. The...
- 14Serengeti National Park, TanzaniaRanked #9 overall in Serengeti National Park hotels1 reviewPopular with
- 15Serengeti Tanzania, Serengeti National Park, TanzaniaRanked #10 overall in Serengeti National Park hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 5
HTT President personally visited & selected Sasakwa as one of the most magnificent views in the Serengeti. Staying at this breathtaking property is sure to take your expectations to new...Popular with
- 161 Haile Selassie Road, Dar es Salaam, TanzaniaRanked #7 overall in Dar es Salaam hotels1 review
A popular bar Thursday through Saturday, and a decent little sports bar with outdoor seating during the week. They also have a reasonably priced guest house, with apartment style, spacious,...Popular with
- 17Nungwi, Zanzibar, TanzaniaRanked #7 overall in Nungwi hotels1 review
Situated in the middle of paradise it offers bungalows with shared bathrooms, or en-suite. Everything is positioned back from the beach, except for the restaurant and bar. The food is...
- 18Clocktower Roundabout | Corner of Uhuru Road, Arusha 00, TanzaniaRanked #10 overall in Arusha hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
This is a good, slightly overpriced, comfortable hotel to stay while in transit to Mt. Kilimanjaro and/or Serengeti Park—there is not much to explore in Arusha. The standard room was...
- 19Plot 305 Ali Hassan Mwinyi Rd. | Upanga, Dar es Salaam, TanzaniaRanked #8 overall in Dar es Salaam hotels1 review
Well, it is on the beach, but it is not much of a beach and there is nothing else really around. The food is fine, and the rooms are livable,...Popular with
- 20Plot 975/149 Aggrey StreetRanked #11 overall in Dar es Salaam hotels1 review
This is a good value spot. Double confirm your reservations, and expect slow but adequate service. The rooms are actually very nice. The ones facing outwards with views are ten...